Friday, November 23, 2007

WTF

I'm tired tonight, didn't get much sleep last night, and I was busy all day. I don't feel well, I have a little bit of an ear ache and I am in a pretty bad mood. The neighbor's dog will not shut the fuck up, and every one of his clangorous, piercing, high pitched barks make me want to stick a hot poker in my eye because I am convinced that would be more soothing than his bark! As for my neighbors I have an ever growing strong dislike for them. (not all my neighbors are stupid, just this one family). I don't want to fill these pages with the bile of even more negativity so I am off to watch some junk on Television. Hope your day and night are/were better than mine. We'll chat tomorrow, I'll try and be in a better mood.

8 comments:

Susan said...

A bad mood is radiating around our circle today. I'm now running a fever so I'm slightly worried the illness may not just be a reaction to the suddenly very cold weather.

I still haven't left the couch. Blah.

jali said...

(whispering as not to annoy the sweet princess)
Hope you feel better. Bad neighbors are the worse. The only good thing I can pull from the scenerio is that karma is real and they'll get theirs someday - hopefully with you there to witness.

EsLocura said...

Susan, double blah.

Jali, damn I want to witness it, real bad, and thanks for whispering.

Kofi said...

You may (not) have heard about my bad neighbor with the French horn. She has finals coming up. The good news? The stress is producing the best music I've heard since she moved in.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is... here's hoping your neighbor's dog learns an aria or two?

EsLocura said...

kofi, ha! dare to dream.

NoRegrets said...

Oh my god...what a scary photo! I feel almost like WNG did when she saw my whales. Want to shade my eyes when I come back.
Hope you feel better. I was grumpy yesterday, but not sick, so I just stayed away from everyone.

Anonymous said...

It's wrong to poison the dog right?

Oh.

Yes.

Forget I said that.

EsLocura said...

Nore, hard to believe that is someone's pet, huh? (still feeling a little under the weather but I think I am just tired)

Franki, hmmm, yes, it's wrong, and no that thought has not entered my mind, nope, not at all, not even once, nope, it's wrong, we did agree it's wrong ... right?

 
Google Analytics Alternative