Saturday, November 03, 2007

Me, Me, Me Part 4

This is the last of my interview questions, yeah, it is, really, last one. These questions come from Heather, it took her a while to send them and it took me a while to get to them but we are both here now, so grin and bear it.
  1. John, Paul, Ringo or George? Why? (I'm thinking lifestyle and reputation, not just looks) I would have to say John because he appeared to live as he wished. I am all for having that ability to truly enjoy the freedom to be yourself. Even if it means naked pictures.
  2. What was the last book you finished reading? What did you like/dislike about it? Did it make you think or was it purely for enjoyment? The last book I read was "Chango's Fire" by Ernesto Quinonez. ( I am currently reading: Collected Stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez) "Chango's Fire" was a great read, and I enjoyed it for it's use of cultural references and it was well written. It was purely for enjoyment purposes but any good book always makes me think. I wondered about the writer, the development of characters and the lives they led. Get it, read it, you'll be glad you did.
  3. Your neighbor has passed out in the driveway again, but this time he's in your driveway. Do you wake him up and tell him to move or write "loser" in magic marker on his forehead? I wouldn't write anything on him because I would fear the toxic smells emanating from his being. I would however grab a broom and attempt to sweep him all the way to his driveway.
  4. You're having a booming year for avocados, after shipping a few dozen to me, what would you do with the rest? What do you make with the ones you keep for personal use? I would sell them for lot's of cash that I would then spend on new electronic toys and shoes, plenty of new shoes. The ones for personal use would find their way into my salads, I'd make guacamole and the really ripe ones make excellent hair conditioner. (just don't forget to rinse, otherwise people look at you funny).
  5. As the Queen of Puerto Rico, you have been asked to a conference of world leaders. What would you like to say to them? Anything specific for anyone in particular? First I would be very grateful and polite. (Manners do count.) Then I would use my time to explain the meaning and use of "common sense". I would hope to be eloquent enough to speak for and represent the true thoughts and feelings of those that do not have an opportunity to "bitch slap" those in power. Lastly I would specifically address President Bush and ask him why he hasn't learned to speak English correctly?. English is my second language, and I speak it well. Then I would trip him and laugh as he fell. The end.
Gracias for stopping by, please come back manana, more fun to be had.

4 comments:

Susan said...

"Then I would trip him and laugh as he fell. The end."

You're my hero.

EsLocura said...

Susan, stop it, you're making me blush!

jali said...

Blast you susan for taking my line!

Funny as hell!

EsLocura said...

Jali, it's a pretty funny world some of the time.

 
Google Analytics Alternative