Sunday, November 18, 2007

The "6" Meme

My "guilty 6's", I stole this from Hearts blog.

Six guilty pleasures no one would suspect me of having:
  1. I love Hostess white powdered donettes and Hostess cupcakes.
  2. My love of writing. (until this blog, of course)
  3. I have to touch things. Information is never complete until I add the sense of touch.
  4. I buy items/food for people in need and drop them off, anonymously.
  5. Being naked, sleeping naked, naked.
  6. Starbucks, iced caramel nonfat macchiato.
Six guilty pleasures I wish I had the courage to indulge:
  1. Scuba diving or sky diving.
  2. An entire week (or 2) alone.
  3. Putting my own needs ahead of everyone else's.
  4. Sharing my poetry.
  5. Sailing around the Caribbean.
  6. 100 uninterrupted days with "you know who you are".
Six pleasures I once considered guilty but have either abandoned or made peace with:
  1. Premarital anything.
  2. Not participating in any organized religion.
  3. Lazy days spent doing nothing but napping.
  4. Swearing a whole lot, in 2 languages.
  5. Drinking and smoking when I feel like it.
  6. Fighting the system.
This was a lot harder than it looked. Feel free to steal it, pass it along, whatever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

naked, like really naked?

Wow.

EsLocura said...

clint, yes, like really naked.

Anonymous said...

Um, do you have, like, pictures?

EsLocura said...

carl, none I'm willing to share but thanks for the interest.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I have to touch things, too. I think it's a female thing.

It doesn't surprise me that you donate to the needy anonymously.

I wish you would share your poetry. I also do not participate in organized religions because I think they are often more divisive than Godly.

Very interesting and revealing list!! Thanks for sharing.

EsLocura said...

Hearts, you are too kind. as for the poetry, perhaps someday when I am feeling a little fearless.

Nate said...

When you're ready to try that skydiving thing with someone you trust, lemme know.

EsLocura said...

Gyuss, you are too kind, and I absolutely will let you know.

 
Google Analytics Alternative