Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where have I been?

I have been reading blogs when I can, but not posting very much, (OK, I haven't posted at all), but I'm here now to let you know I am muy cansada, and busy because :
  • I am trying to film my naked happy dance for posterity.
  • I am spending all my free time testing new hair products.
  • I fell, scraped my knee and am wallowing.
  • I have a serious case of d.t.'s due to the lack of bp's.
  • I'm dealing with some family illness/issues.
  • my cat ate yet another lizard.
  • I am greatly saddened by Owen Wilson's mental health issues, and let's not even talk about Lindsey or Britney.
  • the heat, humidity and rain have caused me to constantly rant "I'm melting, I'm melting" and frankly that takes up huge portions of my day.
  • I'm farming, cooking and taking care of business.
  • The new padded cell is way too cozy.
  • I've run away and joined the circus. (on my upward climb to cirque du soleil).
  • I'm plotting, plotting lot's of stuff.
What do you think I've been doing? Where have I been?

18 comments:

Susan said...

Well, being the Queen and all I thought you must have been busy with all the parades they throw in your honor.

Nate said...

I'm just saying, that video better find it's way to my inbox.

Amadeo said...

In between yelling "I'm melting" you musn't forget to add, "what a world". I will not believe the video rumor unless I see it.

I suspect you may be forming animal fighting rings, pitting your cat against various lizards.

Tera said...

I suddenly have the urge to watch the Wizard of Oz...I'll get back to you on where I think you've been...

jali said...

I didn't do well on the last quiz. I'm hesitant to answer.... aw...what the hell:

Naked happy dance - TRUE (1000 times true)
Hair products - Oh, so true
Wallow on sis! - True
Family issues - Of course (if your family is like my family)
Lizard muncher - True, he's only doing it out of boredom
Saddened - True, but only for Owen
Weather - I can hear you - True
Farming, cooking, tcb - True

Padded cell - nope!
circus - nope
Plotting - Hell yeah!

EsLocura said...

Susan, The parades can be such a chore, but as Queen, what can I do but allow the "worship".

gyuss, keep an eye on your mailbox.

amadeo, I'm having bumper stickers made that read " my cat can kick your cat's ass".

Tera, just follow the yellow brick road ...

Jali, It's now been confirmed, we are related.

heather said...

what? plotting and dt's aren't normal everyday behavior in your world? why would they change anything?

mist1 said...

Surely, you've been up to what I've been up to.

EsLocura said...

Heather, isn't "normal" a relative term?

Mist, if I have been up to what you have been up to ... yeah baby!

Kofi said...

I sort of wondered where you were... glad your back. I was starting to think the Asylum had you detained in the strait jacket and matching padded cell.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I ran away and joined the circus, too. Wanna meet for trapeze?

EsLocura said...

kofi, sometimes a padded cell is sweet.

hearts, I'd meet you in a heartbeat.

Lex said...

I certainly hope you've been testing new hair products and working on stardom with cirque.

Farming sounds even more exhausting that my one hour commute from hell. And, who needs family issues in paradise??

I have to get back there soon.

Em said...

I think the naked happy dance video will be all the rage on YouTube! :)

Paula D. said...

You have been busy :-)

EsLocura said...

lex, I'll be patiently awaiting your return.

em, expect the link as soon as I'm done filming.

Paula, damn straight.

lyre said...

drying your wet cigars that you left out in Hurricane Dean.

EsLocura said...

lyre, soggy cigars are the worse.

 
Google Analytics Alternative