Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jali 's questions, my answers

I was over visiting Jali's house the other day and by doing so, I now have to answer some questions. It beats having to clean or do the dishes. (she's always excusing the mess over there.)

If you had unlimited time to do something you've been putting off, what would it be? I would paint my living room, get my hair dyed, get a manicure and pedicure, sleep for days, take a trip, build an ark (you did say unlimited time)

Name a celebrity crush. (c'mon, we won't judge you) Raul Julia, he's dead now but if you mean someone whose alive then at the moment no one. (but if Prince called and asked me to come over, I would)

How long can you go without sex? with or without a partner? an eternity, am so damn loyal that way.

What do you love most about yourself? My ability to always land on my feet no matter how often life kicks my ass. (as an added bonus, the thing I hate the most about myself is my hair)

How long have you been friends with your best friend? For so long that we can speak each other's unspoken language. For so long that, even when we aren't in touch for a while we can easily pick up where we left off.

6 comments:

fringes said...

I will always always love Raul Julia.

mist1 said...

Stop hating your hair. Go get it done. While you're at it, get a mani/pedi too.

I'll be the lady with the big hair in the seat next to you. I need mine done too.

EsLocura said...

Fringes, me too.

EsLocura said...

Mist, you are so right, wanna get the same hair color?

heartinsanfrancisco said...

You may have to leave the cigar (spliff?) in the car while you get those ablutions.

EsLocura said...

Heart, I do so love that cigar, have had it for years, it's sort of like a security blanket.

 
Google Analytics Alternative