Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's been a while

I have been missing for a long, long while from the world of blogging as well as the world at large. Why? well it's a long story, long and convoluted so let me give it to you in bullets :

  • I was kidnapped by a chupacabra and only recently managed to escape.
  • I have been in such a foul mood that I could only write negative, vile things and frankly even I tired of my "pity parties".
  • Petulance (not to be confused with flatulence)
  • My writing muse took an extended vacation, leaving me high and dry.
  • I've been too busy.
  • Grief and overwhelming sadness
  • health issues, relationship issues, friendship issues, lot's of fucking issues.
  • I ran away and married Angelina Jolie Raul Julia Benicio Del Toro and being his sex slave wife leaves no time for blogging.
  • Soul searching.
  • I had eight babies, and have been avoiding the media circus that surrounds such a blessed event.
  • I just needed a break because of my mental break.
  • Due to my chronic insomnia have been hallucinating too much to write something clever.
  • Am so freaking tired, sick and tired.
  • Grief ... did I mention grief?
  • been training for a triathlon (can't even type that with a straight face.)
  • Been traveling the world using my powers for good and not evil.
  • No time to write, a Nuyorican (aka a Puerto Rican) is headed to the supreme court.
  • Procrastination, putting off till maƱana what I could have written about today.
  • sad, lonely, miserable, too many headaches.
  • No internet connection in my padded cell.
There you have it my little huckleberries, reasons why I have been gone, some are true, some are not. Feel free to add your own reasons for my disappearance.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back : )

Susan said...

Held in a cave by a crazy West Virginian.

Bridesmaid then divorce lawyer in Las Vegas for same said West Virginian.

Stuck in a mango avalanche.

Hiding out so West Virginian would put your face on a milk carton because that's always been a life long dream.

Kofi said...

It is great to hear from you, nonetheless.

EsLocura said...

caspar, muchas gracias

Susan, damn, you know me so well.

Kofi, you are always sweet.

LIT said...

YEA! YEA! YEA! Three cheers for Eslocura. So glad you're still among the living painful though it may be. We've missed you so.

Obviously, you're blogger friends have been consistently looking in on you. Does that count for anything?

"No man is an island.
No man stands alone.
Each man's joy is joy to me;
Each man's grief is my own."
John Donne

Glad you're coming through your new birth, and I wish you well in your new life.

hooray said...

I've MISSED YOU!

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

Don't isolate! m'kay? We miss you, and we are here to love on you! :-)

Big hug!

NoRegrets said...

Too busy reading all your blogs on the blog roll to write your own post.

Too busy feeding the insatiable turtles.

Too busy in the bathroom after eating your way out of the mango avalanche.

Big hugs from land of pond scum. ;-)

Nina said...

so glad you've returned!!!

 
Google Analytics Alternative