Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slow resurgence

Yeah, yeah, so I claim to be back and then I write nada for several weeks. Damn me. I have many things I want to tell you and many things to write about, a wide variety of topics from politics to life on "the island" to sex but ... most days am too tired to put it all together so again with the bullet post:

  • I made it through another Fathers day, did a little pondering at the cemetery, I fucking hate holidays, always have, hate them now more than ever.
  • It's mango season soon to become avocado season, am ever so happy about the farm this time of year.
  • My mental and physical health really suck but am working on "fixing" both of those.
  • The governor of Puerto Rico is Luis Fortuno and he is an absolute idiot who has no idea what the people of Puerto Rico need and want. He (as do many politicians) made promises based on lies which he promptly broke the second he made it into office. He is currently in the USA asking/begging congress to allow a vote for Puerto Rico to vote on a possible vote on our status. Yeah, it makes no sense and it's stupid, a waste of time but he thinks it's important ... more on the politics of my island soon.
  • I am completely done with unpacking and organizing, hard to believe it took me 4 years to "settle in".
  • My 17 year old brother may be the spawn of Satan when he isn't one of the grooviest teens I know. Teenage drama surrounds him now that he thinks he is madly in love, argghhh.
  • Stupid people shouldn't breed, there really should be a law about that.
  • Speaking of kids, I hate pregnant women. Yes, you got knocked up but NO you do not deserve special treatment because of it. I took your parking spot, I don't care that it annoyed you, it's a mall courtesy not a law.
  • I really need to buy clothes that fit, I hate shopping.
  • Looking for a new hair style and hair color, the quest so far sucks.
  • Thanks to all of you that keep checking in on me, it's appreciated more than you know.
  • My lovely friend Loli had surgery on Monday, heal quickly, love you comadre.
There you have it ... a bunch of randomness. Whats random in your life?

8 comments:

Kofi said...

I wanted to respond to this about 8-9 hours ago, when my life felt more random than it currently does. Good vibes, positive energy and all other pluses I can think of.

Anonymous said...

Take your time.
If the butterfly emerges from the cocoon before its time, it emerges all shriveled up and the wings dont work so it cannot fly.
Take your time.

Best,
Cas

Anonymous said...

and there is nothing more than annoying than pregnant women in NYC. I will give a pregnant woman my seat on the subway, because I was pregnant several times too, but that does not give a pregnant woman the right to be a nasty rude bitch. dammit.

Susan said...

Here if you need me, as always.

Find me a hairstyle too.

I've got a cold..in July...that's random, no?

Oh, and I like someone old enough to be my dad. wtf eh?

Pamela said...

I come here over and over and I saw the bullets and didn't realize they were NEW bullets. My apologies. I was about ready to bitch slap you and say get back here woman and get some of it out in writing. I mean hell... yes, life sucks, but talk about it with us some so we can help you feel better and maybe even laugh and maybe even cry with you.

Glad you were back... come back soon. and big hugs.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

It's good to see you back even if things could be better. And I hope they will be soon. Take care of yourself, and enjoy the mangoes and avocados and the beautiful sunshine of your lovely island.

LIT said...

I won't believe you're back until I see more, More, MORE!

Is that clear?

Anonymous said...

You weren't kidding when you said slooooowwwww.

Like Roy Rogers. Word.

 
Google Analytics Alternative