Friday, February 23, 2007

Weird, what?, who?

I've been tagged! 123valerie tagged me with the following: list 10 weird things, habits or little known facts about moi. Immediately the brain pan starts to boil over, I mean here at the Asylum, weird is a relative term. But since uno, dos, tres (as I like to call her) tagged me; I must play along because if there is anything that isn't weird about me, it's that I play well with others.
  1. I have a paper obsession; I can't throw away a piece of paper until every last inch of it has something written on it. I have scrap pieces of paper stacked everywhere.
  2. Textures thrill me, overwhelm me, or freak me out.
  3. Sharing is not my style. Try as I might, I don't share well.
  4. I hate the color brown, I know I said this before, but really, I hate the color brown so much it's worth mentioning again.
  5. Mr. Potato head gives me the heebie jeebies.
  6. a veces I get mi English y mi Spanish all mixed up, y a veces lo hago con mi Brooklyn accent.
  7. Dark burgundy with a smattering of purple is my hair color of choice several times a year.
  8. I find pregnant women to be grotesquely deformed, and never pass up a chance to steal their parking spaces.
  9. "Music Soothes the Savage Beast". That has nothing to do with me, but I always wanted a forum where I could say that.
  10. When I dream in Spanish, I wake up and can't remember my words in English.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does Mr. Potato head freak you out? Does Mrs. Potato head freak you out too? Did the Mr. Potato head in cartoon Toy Story with Don ricules voice freak you out to another level?

EsLocura said...

He has blue shoes, bug eyes, his ears stick out,and he's naked. eewww. As for Mrs. Potato head, duh, she married a potato, that's freaky. as for the voice thing, nope I don't have levels of freaking out, either I do, or I don't. In this case I do.

Anonymous said...

Eslocura,
I believe you are wrong! Now that I have your attention I will explain we all have different levels of freaking out. There is the Mr. Potato (or Mr. Patato) Head level as you have sighted and there is "wholly cow look out for that car!" leave a spot on the seat freak out. Although they maybe slightly different they are still levels.

GP

EsLocura said...

GP, thank you for your insight and I stand corected. Perhaps I am just not "one" with my freaking levels. Am off to practice.

123Valerie said...

I'm so late! Boo for me! I'm definitely feeling like numero dos ahora.

Are you an Aries? The whole sharing thing makes me wonder. I am, too, so nuttin' but lurve.

EsLocura said...

I'm a capricorn. but we can still be friends, right? just don't expect me to share my damn ice cream. and don't even go near my tagalongs!

 
Google Analytics Alternative