Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two 5 year olds

Overheard at the ball park

I think we have to play here tomorrow
OH NO! we can't, Santa comes tomorrow(eyes wide)
so, Santa comes at night, we play during the day
yeah, but my mom said I have to clean my room, it smells, Santa won't come if my room smells
Santa doesn't care if you smell, only if you are good or bad (at which point he starts singing "you better watch out")
I don't smell, my room does, I was good ( now singing along with the other kid)
if your room smells then you smell (holding his nose in disgust)
(looking offended) I don't smell, my room smells, I think it's because I have a dead lizard in my dresser.
(hopping around) eewww a dead lizard, where did you get it?
I caught it, it died when I was chasing my little sister around with it, maybe I squished it too hard.
oh oh, you killed a lizard, you were bad
no I wasn't, I saved it in the dresser

One of the moms shows up and says "what are you two talking about?"

In complete harmony "OH NOTHING"

No comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative