Saturday, June 09, 2007

Someone once said

  • If you must choose between 2 evils, pick the one you have never tried before.
  • There is always one more idiot than you counted on.
  • Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Never, ever take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.
  • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in the garage makes you a car.
  • It's easier to tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
  • Never kiss a boy or girl with cooties.
  • Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is a great accomplishment.

18 comments:

Dagromm said...

Filler maybe, but good filler.

Kofi said...

Now it all depends on what she really meant by filler... I was thinking she meant a mix of light and heavy "stuff" to fill my head with for the rest of the weekend moreso than stuff to fill the blog.

Of course, I have this tendency to misread things...

Anonymous said...

If it's sloppy, eat it over the sink.

EsLocura said...

dagromm, sort of like the salad bar at a buffet, it's good filler.

Kofi,it could have been either put you picked the right one.

austin, more words to live by. thanks for stopping by the asylum.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

These are wonderful. I wouldn't argue with any of it.

EsLocura said...

hearts, muchas gracias.

Amadeo said...

Love the last one. I'm fonding of saying:

No one can beat me at being me.

jali said...

I can kiss boys with cooties, and I'll share my secret with you.
(whispers) - Cross your fingers and you'll be safe)

EsLocura said...

amadeo, Being true to yourself, it's the hardest thing but the most worthy.

EsLocura said...

Jali, damn, all this time and I never knew that. I love a good secret.

Tera said...

I absofreakinglutely love it! Isn't bullet #4 (laxative) common sense??? That is funny as hell!

EsLocura said...

tera,you absofreakinglutely crack me up.

fringes said...

The last one is perfect for me to remember. Thanks!

EsLocura said...

fringes, you are welcome, and remember the cooties one if Q comes over.

heather said...

if you've tried both evils and enjoyed them both equally go for the one you are least likely to do jail time for. ~unless~ you really need a vacation and just can't afford one at the moment.

EsLocura said...

heather, I need a vacation but am not sure jail time would do it for me, then again perhaps I just need to find new "evils".

Lee said...

All useful...brilliantly useful.

EsLocura said...

lee, muchas gracias

 
Google Analytics Alternative