Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Trend?

I have had a frantic week and feel a bit out of control. Truth be known, I almost feel like weeping. So what's a girl to do when she is having a tough week? Buy a new pair of shoes, drink heavily, get a new blog banner? OK, so I got a new blog banner and now am going to buy a new pair of RocketDogs and drink heavily. Tell me what you think of the new banner (use the comments section, damn it, stop emailing me) And if you have some funny uplifting tale or words of encouragement add those too. In fact, if you have any good hangover remedies those might help in the morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, that's one of the best banners I've ever seen.

EsLocura said...

Thanks so much, did you start drinking without me?

Anonymous said...

Nice Banner! I have an up lifting saying, "When life gives you lemons make lemonade" or "Don't let the bastards get you down" or "Fuckem if they can't take a joke", "Piss on em", "Don't worry be happy!" I got more but you get the picture.

GP

EsLocura said...

GP: glad you like the banner, and thanks for the "lift", I'll be using a couple of those as my new mantra.

Anonymous said...

Like you always tell me, "This too shall pass" -Hang in there, take a deep breath and smile, we love you!

EsLocura said...

Being loved is a good thing, feeling better already.

 
Google Analytics Alternative