Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Information Friday

I'm thinking this is a new Asylum thing. Random Info Friday. This Friday it's all about me, some Fridays it may actually be helpful or useful info. Then again maybe it stops here, who knows.

Dahlias are my favorite flowers.
I learned to drive, and ride a bike as an adult.
"El vacilon de la manana" cracks me up, every time I listen.
I love caramel.
I love rain and thunder storms when I am home and in bed.
My Ipod and my computer are sometimes my best friends.
I have problem solving skills that beat the hell out of any super hero.
I meditate.
Hiking is one of my greatest joys.
I have known many extraordinary men and very few idiots.
Weak woman make me want to slap them.
I once broke a beer bottle on someones head in anger.
I have had verbal altercations at a video store, a supermarket and a hospital that required police intervention.
Champagne in the morning is a fabulous high.
I am absolutely addicted to coffee.
My favorite toy as a child was what is now known as a sock monkey, only mine had a red hat.
Sweat freaks me out.
I have never seen a baby I thought was cute.
I have protested for many causes.
I am pro choice and I don't care who doesn't agree with me.
I hate that people go hungry and sometimes it weighs heavily on me.
I wouldn't go back to high school for all the tea in china.
I don't believe in heaven or hell, unless of course I am living through one or the other.
I love cheap candy.
I make a killer cheesecake.
I hate soup.
I love sushi.
I can clean and fillet fish, I can also clean and cook octopus.
I love cheese and bread and if you add wine to that, I swoon.

Got any random info you want to share?

14 comments:

heather said...

i too can clean and fillet fish.
love sushi.
can't figure out how to make a decent cheesecake but i sure know how to eat it.
i don't care who doesn't agree with you re: pro-choice either cause i agree with you and that's all i'm gonna worry about right now.

Unknown said...

I love fishing and cooking fish, but HATE cleaning and fileting. Papa G taught me how to do it - not how to like it. So what do you say we I catch 'em, you cook 'em?

I love making chocolate truffles by hand woth all kindsof fun things in them (dark chocolate mango are my favs).
That's all I've got :)

EsLocura said...

heather, lets go out for sushi and drinks?

Wng, I love to fish also, let's go fishing, then I'll fillet, while you make truffles, deal?

Kofi said...

Not feeling very random today... finally kicking off the last traces of a 2-week cold. Oh yeah -- I made some adjustments to that thing I had you read many moons ago, if you're still interested and have a moment.

EsLocura said...

Kofi, glad you are feeling better, don't recall my password, email me, want to read the tweaked version.

Susan said...

I love to start my day off by dancing to whatever song is on the radio. It, however, is always some sort of booty shaking dance even if the song isn't appropriate.


Daisies are my favorite.

Tera said...

I am going bald on the right side of my head from stress.

I have made a vow of celibacy (I'm 4 months into it).

Chocolate is something I could probably live without (except in Snickers and on Strawberries).

I have never broken a bone.

I admire you for not knowing many idiots.

Now I'm off to have soup for lunch.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

A lot of these describe me as well, except that I couldn't stand my sock monkey.

Life has given me many opportunities to develop my problem solving skills, but I wish I could say that I have known few idiots.

I'm also impressed by your breaking a beer bottle over someone's head. I always knew there was a reason I should have learned to like beer.

Anonymous said...

Love sushi - the fish roe is like pop rocks for adults!

I drink at least a pot of coffee every single day.

I rarely argue - I walk away a lot.

I buy my fish already filleted.

I hate beer breath.

I like this game!

Unknown said...

Deal Es!

Amadeo said...

I have helped kill and clean chickens and goats...in the city.

I can do more damage with a computer and my keys then a loaded automatic rifle.

I made up my mind never to travel to the middle east because of my name.

NoRegrets said...

I like to fish in weeds in lakes, but like to throw the big fish I catch back to have more babies.

I like to eat fish, but havne't mastered the art of cooking it well and having it look nice - I have to tear it apart to see that it's done but not overdone.

I don't like margaritas but love good rum and tequila straight.

I started drinking when I was 5 or 6 - dad gave it to me. Highballs with very little alcohol. Yum. Still one of my favorite mixed drinks. With Virginia Gentleman bourbon.

My favorite wine is a dry gewurzraminer.

dmarks said...

I can't meditate.

Unknown said...

Pout
I come over here all excited and what you I get? Nuttin.
Pout

Happy Easter!

 
Google Analytics Alternative