Friday, October 05, 2007

Me, Me, Me Part 2

My muse is still locked away, but no matter, I have Susan's questions to answer. Lucky for me she is all about helping me win the interview crown.

1) Poof! You've been transformed into a fruit. What fruit are you? What characteristics do you share with this fruit? What dish are you best served with? Mango's have been described as sweet, juicy, succulent, and sensual, that's me in a nutshell. Best served alone, no need to taint perfection.

2) What is your favorite time of day? Why? 4 AM, It's when the world seems to stand still and quiet. I sit on my balcony, drinking coffee, watching the sunrise and relishing the moment before the chaos of my day starts.

3) As the "Queen of Puerto Rico" your days are filled with duties and endless tasks. When you have an evening off, though, what do you like to do? Who do you like to do it with?( Boy, haven't I left myself open for a bad answer there?) As Queen a day off is nearly impossible but every so often I lock the castle gates and after practicing my naked happy dance, count my blessings and drink plenty of red wine. As for who I do it with, inquiring minds want to know ... tough.

4) I'm in jail! You, out of the unbelievable kindness of your heart, have decided to pay my bail. What do you have to sell to get me out of jail? Exactly what did I do to land myself there? Once you get me out, what conversation do we have? I had to sell 3 chickens, 2 goats and 2 pigs along with my vintage "Alice in wonderland" watch. You were arrested for displaying your "wares" in public, while ranting "Do you think these boobs are awesome?" Upon your release we both start laughing hysterically and I ask for the final count. You reply "32, yes those are awesome and one look of confusion". (of course the look of confusion came from the old man I had the garage incident with so he doesn't count). Still laughing, we drive off into the sunset to the nearest bar and celebrate the absolute awesomeness that is you.

5) We've miraculously evolved and can now live on any planet. What planet do you choose? why? Mars, the red planet. For the following reasons : it was named after the God of war, which is kinda cool, I enjoyed " The war of the worlds" by H.G. Wells, Mars has polar caps like Earth, containing frozen carbon dioxide (and a small amount of water), The largest volcano in the solar system is on Mars (called Olympus Mons), Mars has seasons like Earth. This is caused by the tilt of the planet's axis, at a similar angle to the tilt of Earth axis, and lastly, I like the color red.


Please stayed tuned part 3 is yet to come.

9 comments:

fringes said...

4 am! Now I know why your comments come to my blog at 5:25 am. You morning people rock.

I loved question and answer #4.

This was a fantastic read.

Dagromm said...

There are very few things that could get me up at 4 am everyday. Or any day.

Susan said...

I'd like to point out one of the most awesome things about this interview: Answer to #4. Hoooow true!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Mmmm, mango is my absolute favorite food. I would love to be compared to one. Could you give me mango lessons?

I like the fact that Mars has seasons, too, and red is an awesome color. I'm glad there is red in our world, too.

Kofi said...

There are some people I know I could swear come from Mars. But that's for another day.

And it's all I can do to wake up at 6am. 4am is quite the feat.

Anonymous said...

So you drink red wine and are still up at 4 am to watch the sunrise. You're not drinking enough.

EsLocura said...

fringes, I'm not sure morning people rock but we are a bit odd.

dags, you would get up at 4 if you were living here, the roosters alone would make sure of that.

Susan, damn right! for is groovy.

Hearts, mango lessons are free, when you visit PR

Kofi, 6 AM is a late day for me, means I over slept, way over slept.

Franki, you are so right!

Tera said...

I really needed this laugh. Right this very moment. Right now.

EsLocura said...

tera, I am to amuse. glad it worked.

 
Google Analytics Alternative