Sunday, January 07, 2007

7 Days In

It is 7 days into the new year. Nothing too extraordinary (still feels like 2006) except that it is the anniversary of the day of my birth, or as it is commonly known my birthday. I have spent the day sick and in bed. (Not sure if it's an actual physical illness or just a mental reaction to getting older) In honor of such a blog worthy day, here are 7 things about me which you may not have known.

  1. I once had a "thing" for Raul Julia
  2. I hate the color brown.
  3. I love champagne, not just any champagne but expensive champagne.
  4. I can be extremely anti- social (OK some of you already knew that)
  5. I always park my car in the spot reserved for pregnant women, and hope the "pregnant women rights group" confronts me about it.
  6. The years between birth and high school were the most tumultuous of my life (plenty of blogger fodder there)
  7. I am not aging gracefully, woe is me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anti-social my cousin of course not-we still love you :)

 
Google Analytics Alternative