Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho Ho Ho



It's hard to believe that it's been almost a whole year since last I posted something here at the asylum. I will not bother to tell why I haven't been in touch, nor will I bore you with promises to keep in touch. I just want you to know that I am thinking of you. I may be back next year, and then again I may not. But For tonight lets just pretend we never broke up, and that all is right in our world, that I never stopped talking to you, that I have been sharing tales of all my adventures, that I told you all about my heartache, that we held hands and cried while missing loved ones, that we shared many laughs and giggles, had one too many drinks and most of all lets pretend I didn't stop writing. And while I ponder coming back or not ... Merry Christmas.

And to "Mr. Chibby" Hope you are well, think of you often, Thanks for always checking in, Besos

Happy Trails to all of you, until we meet again ... maybe.

8 comments:

NoRegrets said...

You tease...

Feliz Nuevo Ano y Prospero Navidad.

Or vice versa. And three wise men day to boot.

Take care of yourself.

EsLocura said...

Nor, I know, is teasing a bad thing?
Hope you are well, besos

NoRegrets said...

No, not at all. But eventually it's good to have action, as well as talk. But I'll take what I can get from you!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you so.

I NEED the asylum.

Love you doll!

Cas/Colleen

spunky said...

Good to see you are writing again-I have missed you too

EsLocura said...

Cas, where have you been? Miss you as well, email me ... besos

Cuz, you know how I feel about you! gracias por todo! besos

Susan said...

Hey lady! I got the new blog up and running! (hah, you'll see the humor behind that when you get there)

http://fatgirlrunning81.wordpress.com/

Much love!
Susan

EsLocura said...

Susan, yeah for you! thrilled you are back and running (ha!) am thinking I am gonna start back up soon as well
Besos

 
Google Analytics Alternative