Monday, April 07, 2008

Kicked in the balls

Life is kicking me in the balls. For the record I don't have balls but if I did, life would certainly be kicking me in the balls. How can a girl go from living and relaxing in bliss one day and less then 48 hours later be writhing in pain? The emotional kind of writhing in pain and as we all know, emotional pain is the worse kind of pain. I don't know what I have done in my short life to warrant such extreme cruelty from the gods but ... motherfuckers!

If I had balls, which I don't but if I did, they would be smashed/kicked to smithereens by now. I have always been a "glass is half full kind" of girl. I bask in the good days and let the bad days roll but rat bastards, enough already. The glass is starting to look half empty and that sucks the juice of pond scum!

This is the "Asylum" and as such you would expect things to be a tad crazy, but hell this isn't crazy this is damn fucking insane and not insane in a good way. (yeah I think some insanity is a good thing). This my little huckleberries is the bad insanity. Life sucks, there I said it and I'm proud.

Your regularly scheduled programing (such as "RIF") will return as soon as I develop some balls of steal.

17 comments:

Kofi said...

That's some kind of life-altering pain.

But some days are like that. Hopefully they'll get better for you soon.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

So sorry, Sweetness.

Sending lots of emergency hugs.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I actually have balls, and I hate it when they're kicked.

But be strong. An ice pack and a six pack will get you through it.

Susan said...

If you find out where to get those balls ship me a pair. You have the address.

Unknown said...

Do I need to come down there and kick some ass for you? I've been working out - I could do it.

Huggles, kiddo!

How about balls of steel for a RIF topic?

EsLocura said...

Kofi, life altering indeed.

hearts, muchas gracias for the love.

Rikk, balls and beer on ice, got it.

Susan, ya think those might be better than mangoes?

Wng, come over, we'll do a group ass kicking.

heather said...

lol, i was gonna say "i'll bring the tequila and we'll all kick some ass"

forgot who i was talking to.

been doin a lot of that.

i may not have balls of steel but i've been accused (?) of having titanium tits. i seem to have misplaced them but if i find them i'll send them your way.

NoRegrets said...

Mangoes of steel?
There were some cigars with your name on them. Maybe that would have helped. Been thinking of you and sending strong thoughts.

Amadeo said...

All the ball kicking metaphors are giving me a dull ache in my giggle berries.

Susan said...

Impossible. Nothing is better than the mangos. Ever ever again.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Group ass kicking! Can we drink afterwards?

Susan - Two words: Mango Vodka.

Anonymous said...

Shit - what can I do?

Send me an email if you want to talk. Damn - I'm so sorry you're going through whatever it is.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain-nothing I say will make it easier but wish I was there to give you a big hug and much support.

Anonymous said...

Sending more love and good vibes.

Unknown said...

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning, Es, so my good thoughts will have to travel a little farther to get to you, but I'll keep sending them:)
Hugs and vodka!

Susan said...

I hope you're well, es.

Anonymous said...

gonna have to deliver you a couple of balls...any special preference?
Mensita, what the heck is going on?
We need to talk. Love you lots.
Higlands Ranch co

 
Google Analytics Alternative